Save Lamu was founded by volunteers and continues to be supported by generous supporters and friends. Volunteers consist of passionate people who care about Lamu and its environs.
As volunteer there are many ways you can get involved:
- Participate in our events and activities
- Undertake research on the issues of concern
- Legal and environmental expert support
- Or take on a special project
However you choose to volunteer, it makes a big difference to help us achieve our goals.
Contact us to find out more.
Spread the Word
There are many ways to spread the word about us:
- Like us on Facebook or Twitter and share on your social media and email
- Send letters and talk to your local politicians about the issues
- Or just talk like the good all days through word of mouth
Whatever your tool of choice to spread the word, it will make a big difference. Fell free to check out our social media pages below.
Join our Online Community
You can also join us on our Facebook fan page and add us on twitter to stay up to date and contribute your ideas.